Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Wednesday 9 March 2011

Auskick

One of the great things about kids is watching their growth over the years. You see them start playing sport and noticing the development of their skills over the season – all while learning about team play and sportsmanship. Our young man has started playing Auskick and loving it. With a football in his hand he is any AFL player he wants to be - mostly it's St. Kilda's No. 12 Nick Reiwolt but he can manage to be the whole team and the opposition!!! I even had to sew number 12 onto the back of his jumper. It's all a bit of deja view as quite a few years ago I did all this with my son, same team, different idol. I laughed then when he wanted to be a Spider Everett or a Stuey Loewe as the family are all quite short. Last measurement he was over 6 ft tall .... must have been a throw back off genes. Ironically, all the boys are St. Kilda supporters which is great, it lessens the arguments.
 
Materials used: Junkitz papers, textured card, chipboard letters and RW Laser Cut. The laser cut border is an easy to decorate well detailed chipboard. I have simply inked it in red for the traditional Sherrin color but any combination of team colors would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment