Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Thursday 10 March 2011

Life is so fun
Life is so fun
On holidays, going to the playground is nearly as exciting as going out to see some sort of attraction and we are quite happy for it to be that way. Balancing days out and staying while holidaying gives us all a holiday and just some fun time together. One day they'll be too big (are you ever) for the playground and we will never recapture that time. Savoring it now is important. I've inked and embossed the chipboard title on this page.

Materials used: textured card, ribbons and RW Laser Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment