Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Wednesday 9 March 2011

Like Father Like Son

Like Father Like Son
Title Detail
Chipboard detail
I finally made time to scrap ……. and this is what I came up with. My husband was doing the gardening, trimming up the palm trees in our backyard and had some help. Out come the tools, on goes the tool bag and the goggles and hi-ho it's off to work we go.

Materials used: Bella paper/card, Bella ATC notelet, Martha Steward punch, SNC, A2Z Scraplets and ScrapFX chipboard.The chipboards have been inked with SEI chalk ink and some detail penciled in on the palm trees. I used some silver ink on the saw blade and left this to dry, which it did. Otherwise a silver paint could be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment