Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Thursday 10 March 2011

Me & You

Me & You
I love this photo of my youngest daughter and myself. Yes, this is me. We were on our way out to a concert and took this snap before we left. It's such a happy picture of my daughter and I can actually see the similarities between us in it. The simple Me & You title was perfect for it.

Material used: Bella flowers, RW Laser Cut (You and Me – inked), textured card

No comments:

Post a Comment