Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Thursday 10 March 2011

Remembering Bruce

Remembering Bruce
Remembering Bruce
Scrapbooking can be very therapeutic. I lost a friend a couple of years ago in very tragic circumstances. He was on the rise in his career, things were all falling into place and he was to be married in the near future. It was a devastating blow to all those who had known him, especially his family, family to be and friends. I needed to document a moment in time that I spent helping out with some gigs that he and his musical partner were doing at a festival. It was full of wonderful memories and that is how I wanted to remember him, doing what he loved and did best.

Materials used: Random papers from my stash, ribbon, textured card and RW Laser Cuts (inked)

No comments:

Post a Comment