Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Thursday 10 March 2011

The Ring

The Ring
Oops, sorry for the crooked photo here, sometimes things just don't line up how I would like. Okay, this was a pretty exciting day in my life - the day I became engaged to my soul mate, that one person who knows you, knows your faults, has seen all the crappy (excuse the term) side of your life and still wants to spend the rest of it with you. The person who just wants you to be yourself, no expectations and the person who is comfortable to be themselves with you, share the crappy (there's the term again) side of their life with you and share all the good times in life together. Getting to that point in life is not always easy but reaching that point is what makes the whole life trip worthwhile. I've gone a bit glitzy here with the papers but hey, this is bling!

Materials used: RW Laser Cuts Chipboard border and twin hearts (inked and glitter embossed), Bella flocked letters, Best Creations paper – Mr & Mrs and textured card.

No comments:

Post a Comment