Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Tuesday 8 March 2011

Yr. 5 2010

Yr. 5 2010
I used to dread scrapping the school photos, the uniform colors just never seemed to work for some reason. Problem solved - change schools! I truly think half the problem was actually trying to scrap the 'delightful' school portraits that we parents must have. More casual and random photos seem so much easier to do, which I think maybe due to the fact they have more character. I love the 'school days' photos and enjoy putting together the pages for their all the kids school years.

Materials used: RW Laser Cuts and other bits and bobs

No comments:

Post a Comment