Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Wednesday 4 May 2011

Finally found a moment to scrap

I took some time out to do a little bit of scrapping yesterday. It's a quick and simple layout using some older papers (in stock) from the Junkitz range, teamed with some stamping and Chipboard. The RW Laser Cut chipboard has been colored using markers to give it some spunk and lots of life. I am loving the detail in the chipboard and experimenting with different coloring techniques. The A2Z Scraplets chipboard has been inked and sparkle embossed. Now my inspiration has been re-ignited and I might even attempt to fit is some more scrapping time today ....... now where's the chocolate???










Materials used: White cardstock, Junkitz papers, textured card, A2Z Scraplet and RW Laser Cuts chipboard, bubble stamp and inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment