Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Monday 22 August 2011

Bike Ed

The kids have all done bike ed at school, my youngest having done it twice when she changed schools and they did it a year later. She was lucky enough to get both the rural and residential experience, each being quite different to the other. The year pictured was during the drought years, hence the dryness of the roadside. The page I scrapbooked is very simple.

Materials used: SNC chipboard bikes, paper from stash, textured card, Bella alphas and SEI chalk inks. The chipboards have been inked using cayenne.

No comments:

Post a Comment