Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bugs

Last year we had locusts everywhere, a plague of them and the size of them astounded us. My daughter, the 'wannabe' entomologist would collect them comparing the sizes and found this large one for her collection. A collection that was strongly encouraged to be disposed of regularly.

Materials used: Cosmo Cricket Get Happy paper and elements, Twiddlybitz bug set, SEI chalk inks.  The chipboard has been inked and mounted onto the frame that the bugs come in - waste nothing :)

Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment