Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Sunday 20 March 2011

Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl
Another page using the beautiful RW Laser Cut wording - Beautiful Girl. I love the adaptability of chipboard words (and chipboard in general) on pages which, combined with the various ways of decorating them, give a wide range of 'looks' and styles and are easily adapted to the colors you are using. This is such a simple page, all the work is in the paper and chipboard that is used.

Materials used: RW Laser Cut chipboard (inked)

No comments:

Post a Comment