Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Sunday 20 March 2011

Twenty One

Twenty One
Twenty-one, oh how long ago that was - mine that is. My daughter's - not so long ago, not really. Well it doesn't seem so but it was three years ago. How time flies! I've used some simple flowers on this one and combined them with a couple of pieces of chipboard. The chippies have been inked and distressed slightly with another more rustic color ink.

Materials used: RW Laser Cut, SEI chalk ink, Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment