Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Tuesday 8 March 2011

Dancing Star


My grand-daughter loves dancing and had her first concert, on the big stage, just prior to Christmas last year. A magical moment, seeing a 4 year old dancing in front of a full house at the theatre. Her Poppy, Aunt and I went to watch and share the moment with her parents, a occasion not to be missed.

Materials used: Textured card, Martha Stewart punch, Sassafrass Lass papers and stickers (Birdy) and RW Laser Cut chipboard words and heart, which have been inked and painted with sparkle gel. I love the way Sassafrass Lass have decorated and wave cut the border on their papers so that they can be used as border strips. Just a little extra out of your papers. The little dance dresses can be found in many art and craft shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment