Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Tuesday 8 March 2011

Scrap Camp


Anyone who has ever been on a Scrapbook Retreat would have to agree that they are the most amazing, inspiring and relaxing places to be. I am lucky enough to have enjoyed this privilege for some time now and while I miss being away from my family, I love being with my 'other family' - the paper dolls. Our one common ground brings us together and through this we learn that we all share many similarities as women.

Materials used: TPC Studio Mediterranean papers, Martha Stewart punch, A2Z Scaplets chipboard word and corner. Chipboard has been inked, Glimmermisted and embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment