Welcome

Welcome to the Gallery of An Invitation To Scrap where I will share my paper-crafting journey with you. My aim is to give you some inspiration and ideas through the sharing of my work and the links to other wonderful papercrafters.

Enjoy your paper journey through life and remember that your work is a wonderful legacy for the next generations.

Happy Scrapping
Paper Doll


Monday 4 July 2011

Using chipboard on Scrapbook pages

I had this photo of my youngest daughter and I from a few years ago sitting on my desk and found a few minutes to sit and 'play' for a while. I love the title wording on this page and think anyone with daughters could find a photo to apply it too.

Materials used: RW Laser Cut title, Prima Reflections A4 paper pad papers, Martha Stewart punch, Bella notelet, Stickles, Flourish with a Bling pearl accent. The flowers are handmade using various floral components pinned together with a pearl brad and applying some Stickles around some of the petals. The Chipboard has simply been inked with a chalk ink and some more Stickles or Glitter Glue applied to highlight parts of it.




The next page is a very sentimental one. The photo is of my grandmother with her first great-grandchild, my daughter. This was the only great-grandchild she saw, although she knew there was a second on the way when she passed away just prior to that great-grandchild's birth.

Materials used: Dusty Attic chipboards (frame, clock and title), Bella brads, handmade flowers, Bella notelet and machine stitching. The chipboards have been inked with chalk ink and highlighted with a metallic rub.

Dusty Attic chipboards are our product of the month for July with a huge 20% off the RRP. These frames make great page embellishment and are also great for using as a template for designer shape papers as they come in a range of sizes and shapes. Check them out online at An Invitation To Scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment